Address: ul. Vojvođanska br. 13 +382 20-272-421
+382 20-272-420 (office)
Birth: Bar – Montenegro
status: Married; Father of the three children: son Igor and
daughters Aleksandra and Maja.
Education: Graduated on the Foreign Trade and
Tourism Faculty in Dubrovnik.
•He is reelected for the
President of the Socialist People’s
Party of Montenegro the Sixth Party Congress, on 19/20th November 2010.
• He is elected for the President of
the Socialist People’s Party the Fifth
Party Congress, on 26.th November 2006.
• 2002-2010- member of the Parliament
• July 31st 2008. he is elected for
the president of the National Council for European Integration, untill 2009.
• he was member of the Parliament’s
committee for the European integration
• A member of the Executive Board of
the Socialist People’s Party
• A member of the Main Board of the
Socialist People’s Party
• President of the Commission within
SNP for the issues of European and European Atlantic Integration
Actively participant of the many
conferences and round tables on the issues and titles about European
The most important
* Conference “Serbia and Montenegro towards European
Union” – Brussels – Hague 2003 organized by ”Pax Christie” and
European Movement in Serbia
* Conference “European integration and the
South East Europe”, Sibenik, Croatia 2003 organized by Fridrich Ebert
* October 2005. - Conference “Serbia five years later” –
organized by BFPE, BTD and Serbian Government –
2005. - Study visiting – network of the political Studies organized by Council of
Europe and BFPE, Strousbourg.
Conference “Serbia and Montenegro after referendum” organized by
Sudosteuropa – Gesellschaft – Munhen and Stability Pact of the South -
East Europe, July 2006. Berlin.
* 29 July- 11.August 2007. Study visiting to Germany- Berlin and
Bon,organized by German Foreign Affairs Ministry and GOETHE-INSTITUTE. It was
very comprehensive visit. Mr. Milic had many interesting meetings with
representatives of the German Government, Bundestag, German foundations,media,
* 4-7 October 2007. - International Parliamentarian Conference- "SAVE THE PARLIAMENT"-
Parliamentarian Democracy in South Eastern Europe in conflict with dominant
governments, dynamic state presidents and own structural deficits, organized
by Fiedrich Ebert Stiftung - CAVTAT-CROATIA
* 2 - 4. November, 2007. - Conference of Schools of Political Studies-
OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES OF REGIONAL COOPERATION, organized by Belgrade Fund
for Political Excellence, Schools of Political Studies and Council of Europe-
* 9-10. April 2008. Roma –Italy,International debate related to regional
situation after independent Kosovo Declaration- Kosovo/ la dichiarazione di
indipendenza che la diviso il mondo- e adesso? ( Tempio Di Adriano, piazza di
Pietra, Roma), organized by la Willy Brandt Foundation.
* 23.-29.August 2008. Denver-Colorado-The Democratic National Convention
and the International Leaders Forum (ILF), organized by Nacional Democratic
Institute from Washington. This event gathering many prominent policy makers and
politicians. Ten high level domestic and foreign policy symposiums, organized
there - the most up-to-date information and analysis about the political process
in the United State and international relations.
* 2 - 4 October 2008 - International Parliamentarian Conference - Liability or future asset for
Europe? South Eastern Europe at the crossroad between dynamic self-determined
development and ongoing dependency from foreign assistance - The role of
Parliaments in SEE and the EU in the Post - Thessaloniki-Discussion, in the
negotiations with the EU and in the process of intensifying regional cooperation
and ownership, organized by Fiedrich Ebert Stiftung - Cavtat, Croatia.
* May 3-6, 2009 Berlin- Germany,“Montenegro and its Way to the European
Challenges and Perspectives“, organized by FES and Sudosteuropa-Gesellschaft.
* 22-23 June 2009, the International conference:“Serbia on the Path
towards the EU-Accession”, organized by Austro-French Centre for Rapprochement
in Europe, French Institute for International Relations, European Movement
Serbia, daily news Politika and European Fund for the Balkan.
* 8 - 10 October 2009- Cavtat-Croatia,11th International Parliamentarian
Quo vadis, Europe? Financial and economic crisis, Lisbon treaty, EU enlargement
- the European Union facing the biggest challenges so far;The role of
Parliaments in South Eastern Europe and in the EU in the Post-Thessaloniki
debate, in the membership negotiations with the European Commission and in the
process of intensifying regional cooperation.
* 23-28. May 2010. - Beijing and Shanghai - China The First China -
Europe High Level Political Parties Forum - Global Challenges and China-Europe
Cooperation/ Visit to EXPO 2010.
* 8. - 9.October 2010. Cavtat-Croatia: 12th International Parlamentarian
Conference organized by Friedrich Ebert Stiftung: Who has the power in Southeast
Europe? Prospects of Parliamentary democracy in SouthEast Europe-Problems and
practical opportunities from the point of view of individual countries of
* 27. - 30. October 2010. Switzerland-Geneva, 12th International Summit
on Transnational Crime and Homeland & Global Security Forum, organized by Crans
Montana Forum-CMF: Implementing a safe, fair, healthy and stonger new economy-
Toward a new era for business and investment? Public & Corporate Governance
facing Terrorism, Organised Crime & lack of Ethics. Mr. Srdjan Milic, president
of the Socialist People's Party of Montenegro during the Summit had speaches and
statements on the following topics: Fighting Business -Related Criminality in
the Western Balkans; and Fostering solidarity between public and private sectors
- Introduction of new behaviours. On the Award Ceremony The Crans Montana
Forum's Medal 2010, is presented and awarded to Srđan Milić in recognition of
his friendship, support and cooperation with CMF, as well as for his valuable
and unique contribution to building a better and more humane world.
* 3. February 2011. USA-Washington-59th National Prayer Breakfast, at the
invitation of the Congress Committee and members of the United States Congress,
Jeff Miller and Ann Kirkpatrick. This is a traditional annual event that
gathers the President of the United States, members of Congress, other officials
and U.S. leaders, diplomatic community, and friends from over 160 countries
around the world together to share the spirit of friendship and gratitude,
prayer, leaving differences aside.
1983-1990 Work at the tourist field
1991-1992 Assistant on the Nautical and Tourism Faculty –
1992-2002 Private owner
Languages: English, German, Italian
Computer skills: Literate in MS Word, MS Excel,
e-mail and internet